20343[Hammock Camping] Re: Double-layered hammocks

  • Coy Boy
    Jan 29, 2010
      sounds like it would. I've been to busy (and lazy) lately to do much experimenting. netting might work. it is light and stretchy. it would not offer any wind protection but if it held a quilt up in the right places it would be good.

      Coy Boy