20342Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Double-layered hammocks

  • Douglas Campbell
    Jan 29, 2010
      I've often wondered if anyone has tried making the double layer hammock
      bottom out of a stretchy material so that it would give a little, thus
      reducing the compression from the top layer. It would also hold it tight
      underneath the top layer (I would think).