      From: rmeyer386
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:47 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Double-layered hammocks

      Any experience with an "undercover" for a Speer hammock similar to the undercover for the Hennessey Ultralight Backpacker. I like the idea of not lying directly on my insulating pads. I own a PeaPod, but am looking for something with less weight and bulk. Does the double-layered hammock concept work with most forms of insulation and pads?