20334Re: [Hammock Camping] Double-layered hammocks

  • Douglas Campbell
    Jan 27, 2010
      Oh yeah, the double layered one I made from Rick's instructions on his site
      (www.imrisk.com) works perfectly to hold pads of all sorts. You can even
      put a pad in lengthwise and a shorter one cross-wise at the shoulders and
      they will stay put. It is nice not to have to worry about how you move
      inside your hammock for fear of messing up the pads underneath you.

      Doug C.