20317Re: [Hammock Camping] Anybody made their own?

  • Chuck Haak
    Jan 13, 2010
      My favorite hammock is made from some polyester supplex I found years ago in
      the bargain fabrics bin at Joann. I wish that I had bought the whole bolt
      because I haven't seen it since. It may not be super light but it is very
      comfortable. Nylon supplex would probably do just as well.
      Have fun making your hammock.
      Chuck