20299Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Cold weather, warm dog

  • Carey Parks
    Nov 24, 2009
      While we are patting Risk on the back, let me add that his work on one-tree
      hangs has allowed me to fearlessly paddle out into the Everglades armed only
      with my hammock secure in the knowledge that if push comes to shove I can
      hang from one mangrove tree and my wooden Greenland paddle. I'll need to
      bury a deadman in the beach really deep to take the pull, but it will work
      in a pinch. Better than going to the ground anyway.