20298Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Cold weather, warm dog

  • Troy Eckhardt
    Nov 24, 2009
      Risk, you're a legend and one of my minor heroes! I have not slept in a
      tent for several months now. I did settle on a bridge hammock, but I
      referred and still refer to your work. Thank you for all you have done for
      us hangers.

      Troy