20293Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Cold weather, warm dog

  • Carey Parks
    Nov 23 1:53 PM
      The dog wouldn't fall out the slit once you are in it. If only the dog were
      in it, then he could. You don't roll around in a proper hammock. Once you
      are situated that is. Arrange things and off to dreamland until morning. The
      dog would end up sleeping on you, not next to you. Next to you becomes
      nearly vertical walls. Keep the nails clipped and not sharp.