20292[Hammock Camping] Re: Cold weather, warm dog

  • PERRY
    Nov 23, 2009
      Great subject. I haven't tried hammock camping yet because I couldn't decide on which hammock to purchase as my 9# Yorkie some times goes with me. He sleeps with me in the tent some times in my bag other times beside me on my down jacket. I like the Hennessy but worry he would fall out of the opening in the bottom and the possibility of rolling over on him. Also considered the Lawson,because it seems more flat, but it is not as highly recommended as the Hennessy.
      Good to know I'm not alone out there hammock camping with my dog.
      Perry