      From: Red Roach <redroach@...>
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy Expedition Asym
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 4:31 PM

      Just from experience, I would go with the larger hammock. The sizing

      makes a difference.

      I have to use an underquilt or pad of some sort when it drops below 70

      F with my Hennessy Hammocks (or any hammock).

      A lot of people use pads, but they are difficult to position and/or

      keep in position, one of the reasons I have used the HH underpad and

      undercover and recently switched to an under quilt. It is better to be

      warm and comfortable than cold and nearly comfortable.

      TV