20271Re: [Hammock Camping] Hennessy Expedition Asym

  • Red Roach
    Nov 7, 2009
      Just from experience, I would go with the larger hammock. The sizing
      makes a difference.

      I have to use an underquilt or pad of some sort when it drops below 70
      F with my Hennessy Hammocks (or any hammock).
      A lot of people use pads, but they are difficult to position and/or
      keep in position, one of the reasons I have used the HH underpad and
      undercover and recently switched to an under quilt. It is better to be
      warm and comfortable than cold and nearly comfortable.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic