20259Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Advice on hanging Snugpak underquilt

  • Johan van Dijk
    Oct 20, 2009
      Stretching straps..... Scissors ;-)

      Sorry for not being able to come up with some pics.

      At the price of the DD / Snugpack underquilt I couldn't resist trying one
      out. So far so good.

      Nice and toastie, fiber fill (no down), but indeed too many straps, bungees
      etc. so I had to modify it to the simplicity of a JRB underquilt.... So
      Sam, it's relatively easy to modify and save your hammocking future ;-)
      Grtz Johan
      On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Jerry Goller <
      jerrygoller@...> wrote:

      > Notice how much the straps stretch when he sets in it....
      >
      > Jerry
      >
      > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> : the
      > most comprehensive interactive gear
      > reviews and tests on the planet.