20248Re: Advice on hanging Snugpak underquilt

  • sjedwardson
    Oct 16, 2009
      Got the underblanket from DD Hammocks http://www.ddhammocks.com/products.php?cat=8 its really toasty and when I leant it to my daughter for her first hammock outing last weekend she ended up unzipping the sleeping bag as she was too hot! It really does its job well but I would like to mod it slightly (a bit like putting Krabs on the DD to make hanging quicker and easier) so that putting it up is more simple. At the moment i have 4 bits of elastic at each end and some sewn in tapes. Help me hammockcamping....your my only hope :-)

      lastly..The size is 2.15m by 1.5m (at the middle/ widest point) and the fill is synthetic. Thats all it says on the web site anyway.

      Sam