      Posted by: "Chris Lutz" chrislutz25@... chrislutz25
      Date: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 am ((PDT))

      I'd like to know more about this trip. Is there another website or something for MAHHA. I did a quick search and the forums said it was Crampton park not Gathland. Maybe last year though not current. Can someone help me out? Would love to attend. Thanks.

      Chris Lutz
      Sign up for online personal training
      www.spartafitnesstraining.com