      From: sjedwardson
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 10:53 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Advice on hanging Snugpak underquilt

      I bought the Snugpak underquilt/blanket recently and so far have had some very warm and comfortable experiences in it, however, as yet I cannot find or see a really quick and easy way of putting it up other than tying all the elastic cords from it to the krab of my hammock. Has anyone got any good ideas/instructions, or even better a few piccys that might help me in putting mine up. I have seen a few articles on the web saying that I should buy a load of mini krabs and attach them to the elastic cords, then hang it. Does anyone already do this or are there any better ideas out there? Thanks in advance. Sam