20224Clark Jungle vs. War Bonnet

  • mshaner_climb
    Oct 14 5:42 PM
      In a pickle here...I'm a winter camper primarily and am venturing into hammock camping.

      I'm wanting to compare the Clark Jungle hammocks to the War Bonnett (and possilby the Hennessy hammocks), but am leaning toward one of the first two.

      I don't want to be rude here, but I'm looking for an objective opinion ONLY from those that have utilized BOTH brands. If you have only tried one OR the other please refrain from comment. (not trying to be crass here, just need to keep the comments very focused)

      Thank you in advance.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic