20206Re: [Hammock Camping] Nordic hammock tent

  • Carey Parks
    Oct 5, 2009
      I've managed to rig something up with my Hennessy the couple times I've had
      to pitch it on the ground just using what I found at the time. Once you get
      used to using the hammock, you don't need as "pristine" a location as I
      thought when just starting out. Just so long as there's someplace to tie the
      ends.