20194Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: California Hammocks

    Oct 1, 2009
      I have contemplated a pair of inverted Vs made from 2x4s. One inverted V
      would be placed at each end of the hammock stand on a beach. The Vs
      prevent collapse to the side. To support the ends, it should be possible
      to bury a piece of plywood - or better yet a small "parachute" of 1.9 oz
      ripstop - of sufficient size as an anchor at each end. I have not tested
      this.

      Risk