20193Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: California Hammocks

  • Ralph Oborn
    Oct 1, 2009
      On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Chris Lutz <chrislutz25@...> wrote:

      > Has anybody been able to use a guyed post or x- frame successfully. I
      > tried several DIY designs, but none that could acutally hold my wt. Ralph,
      > what do you mean by x-frame, anyway? Thanks.
      > Chris Lutz

      Rick has some ideas here:

      I'ts on my list of things to develop............

      I intend to prototype with two 6 foot 2X2s crossed about 6 inches from the
      top, then run a single line down to a spiral dog tie out stake.

      After that a single pole with two lines running to the ground.