20188Hammock Stands [WAS California Hammocks]

  • Richard Perlman
    Sep 29, 2009
      I built a Risk Hammock Stand
      <http://www.imrisk.com/hammockstand/hammockstand.htm> and it worked out
      great. I used a Hennessey Hammocks UL Explorer and a 8' x 10' Speer
      fly. The hammock fit perfectly, but the fly was tight. If I need it
      again, I will add a few more feet of "top rail" to space it out more.
      (I was being cheap and didn't want to spent another $10 on a second rail.

      Rich