      From: Tom L. Vitti <tomvitti@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 9:24:44 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] heavy hammocker

      Hello all,

      I tip the scales at 295lbs...what material choices do I have? I have ed
      speers book (read cover to cover!), and would like to DIY a speer style, but
      I am confused with material type and choices, from what I read I am just on
      the border of supplex and/or cordura, 1.9 ripstop is out, but I heard I can
      double it? I doubt that this would be a lightweight option compared to a
      tarp/groundsheet, but just want to have options...

      Any suggestions? ??

      Tom

      "I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues"
      Dr. Seuss

      Tom Vitti
      West Islip High School
      1 Lions Path