20171Re: [Hammock Camping] Reviews of Warbonnet's Blackbird Hammock

  • David Ball, RiverJourneys, Inc.
    Sep 23, 2009
      Folks over on the forum think the BB is the best thing since sliced bread. Lots of positive feedback there. As soon as my resources align, I will be replacing my Claytor JH with one.

      David

      David and Cara Lawson-Ball
      RiverJourneys Inc.

      `Nice? It's the only thing,' said the Water Rat solemnly, as he leant forward for his stroke. `Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolute nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing,' he went on dreamily: `messing -- about -- in -- boats; messing -- --

      Wind in the Willows

      574-535-3623
      http://www.riverjourneys.org
      riverjourneys@...

      Dedicated to providing our customers personal growth,
      team building, and leadership development through outdoor adventure.

      Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
      Winnie the Pooh

      From: Sandy <sandykayak@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009, 2:07 PM

      Anyone have a Blackbird and care to comment?

      sandy in miami