      From: John Coy <traveling2u@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:03:19 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Any Experience to compare Clark NA & NX hammocks to Hennesy Asym

      Pardon me, anyone, but I just wanted to ask if anybody has experience with both
      the Hennessy asymetrical cut hammock design, and the Clark Jungle
      Hammock systems (I'm looking at the North American, and NX models).  I've not been in either, but I do sleep in a Hammock Bliss hammock with sewn in bug netting, and I've experimented with different kinds of insulation.

      My question, for anyone with personal experience, is just
      how much flatter sleep position is attainable with the asymetrical
      Hennesy design over the Clark hammocks?  It seems to me that the Clark
      hammocks are also a little different than a standard rectangular cut,
      but whether they are or not, I'd like to gather all the experience
      there is out there as to whether, and how much of a difference it
      makes.  I like the Clarks pocket system and new insulation, and I would like to get as flat a sleep position as possible.  Sleeping diagonally now, I find that probably the lack of support under the knee of an extended leg is the biggest discomfort, other than the challenge regarding finding good lightweight under-insulation system..  I really like the Clark, and I'm leaning that way, but if the Hennesy sleep position is really a dramatic improvement, I might go Hennesy, and keep working on the under insulation system.

      Thanks in advance for taking time to pass on your
      experience.