20163Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Any Experience to compare Clark NA & NX hammocks to Hennesy Asym

    Sep 23, 2009
      If you sew the bottom of a hammock, know that it will weaken the fabric.
      I have done this, but always use a zigzag stitch. That way, when the
      fabric stretches, the stitch line does not become a stress point.

      Rick

      Rogene Calkins wrote:

      > I'd do this pocket the the main bottom but I'm afraid the stiching would
      > weaken the weight bearing fabric. The second bottom works for one large
      > under pocket simular to the to the Clark.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic