2015RE: Hammock Camping Summer and the hammock

  • Shane
    Jul 3, 2003
      > Thanks for reminding me why I love the northwest in
      > the summer! Most days we never hit 80, even at sea
      > level. And if I go climb up a few thousand feet I
      > get to sleep in nice comfortable 40 degree nights.

      Absolutely. Down here in the muck and the mire, there are certain
      drawbacks. I wish I could say that it was worth it...

      There are, of course, more than enough trees to hang hammocks from. There
      is no tree line until you hit the water, and hiking in February doesn't
      involve ice storms...

      Shne
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic