20128Re: [Hammock Camping] Is this forum dead?

  • caboyer430
    Sep 18, 2009
      I see advantages to both, depending on your work style. In both forums it's the people involved that make it worthwhile. I mostly lurk here, but appreciate the insights and experience you all share.

      Many thanks to you, especially, Rick. Your ideas launched me into the hammock adventure, as they did countless others. I wish we'd crossed paths when I was living in Fairborn. :)

      (Frawg, over there...)

      > Agreed. I have time to read email, but seldom have time to go to forums.
      > Rick
    • Show all 45 messages in this topic