      From: Douglas Campbell <campbell.d.p@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:37:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Is this forum dead?

      Now that you mention it, I haven't seen hardly anything on this group. Used
      to get lots of stuff. Maybe the novelty has worn off and it's just another
      camping tool now. It's that way for me. I don't do much in the way of new
      stuff anymore. I have my setup, I use it, there's not much to talk about.

      Doug