20110Re: Hot Springs NC Hammock Campout Sep 18-20, 2009

    Aug 12, 2009
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ronnie W Stewart" <moses@...> wrote:

      > Hello Ed
      > Thanks for the notice.
      > Have you are anyone you know camped along the Blue Ridge Mtns.
      > I am looking for a nice place to hang a hammock. Somewhere between
      > Ashville and Great Smoky Mtns.
      > Thanks
      > Ronnie

      Ronnie, I've hiked the Mountain-To-Sea Trail which follows the BRP from the Smokies to well east of Asheville & there are thousands of beautiful stealth hammock camp sites! Just park your car at one of the many overlooks on the BRP & head out on the trail to find your own secluded spot. You'll have more to choose from than you can possibly use.....Ed
    • Show all 45 messages in this topic