20109Re: [Hammock Camping] Hot Springs NC Hammock Campout Sep 18-20, 2009

  • Ronnie W Stewart
    Aug 12, 2009
      Hello Ed
      Thanks for the notice.
      Have you are anyone you know camped along the Blue Ridge Mtns.
      I am looking for a nice place to hang a hammock. Somewhere between
      Ashville and Great Smoky Mtns.

      On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:43:19 -0000
      "Ed Speer" <ed@...> wrote:
      > I hope everyone plans on attenting our next hammock campout
      >September 18-20 in Hot Springs, NC. This is our 27th Southeast
      >Hammock Hangers Association campout (we host 3-4 campouts each year).
      > The attendence keeps growing & next month promisses to be another
      >good turnout. We will camp in a public campground beside the French
      >Broad River on the outskirts of Hot Springs. There's plenty of
      >hammock trees for everyone. We'll have a community breakfast
      >Saturday am, a silent auction of donated items Saturday afternoon, &
      >a hot dog roast Saturday evening. Your only cost is $6/person/nite.
      > You can find more information about the campout here:
      > http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsSep09.htm
      > Let us know via email if you plan to attend &/or need more info
      >about the breakfast/auction/hot dog roast.
      > Hope to see ya in Hot Springs!
      > Ed & Karen
      > Owners, Speer Hammocks, Inc
      > Moderators, Hammock Camping Yahoo Group