20108Hot Springs NC Hammock Campout Sep 18-20, 2009

    Aug 12, 2009
      I hope everyone plans on attenting our next hammock campout September 18-20 in Hot Springs, NC. This is our 27th Southeast Hammock Hangers Association campout (we host 3-4 campouts each year). The attendence keeps growing & next month promisses to be another good turnout. We will camp in a public campground beside the French Broad River on the outskirts of Hot Springs. There's plenty of hammock trees for everyone. We'll have a community breakfast Saturday am, a silent auction of donated items Saturday afternoon, & a hot dog roast Saturday evening. Your only cost is $6/person/nite.

      You can find more information about the campout here: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsSep09.htm

      Let us know via email if you plan to attend &/or need more info about the breakfast/auction/hot dog roast.

      Hope to see ya in Hot Springs!

      Ed & Karen
      Owners, Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Moderators, Hammock Camping Yahoo Group