20097Re: [Hammock Camping] interesting hang

  • Chris
    Jul 6, 2009
      Well... I am at 13'2" between tie points but that compresses quite a bit when I am in the hammock. I put some bolted on braces and all they did was twist around because they weren't structurally rigid enough. I will work on a ridge piece solution. I don't really want to make many changes to my headache rack because it still has to serve its main purpose of being the mount for my wind deflector when I am hauling my RV around but I can do some modifications when I get back to the welder in Alabama.

      I really want to find a bolt on solution this week or next so that I can continue planning a trip using this thing. We'll see what I can come up with when I go back to Lowes.

      Thanks for the suggestions.

      Chris
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic