20089Re: stock HHULBPAsym tarp

  • kerrilarkin
    Jun 29, 2009
      Hi Kenneth,

      I'm very new to Hammock camping also, having just spent my first three nights in a Hennessey. I loved it!!! The first nights in years I haven't tossed and turned, and had to get up because of a sore back: I'm hooked (or should that be 'hung'). I would imagine hammocks would be great for motorcycle camping as they can be small and light, but as for choice of brand, well, that's a very personal matter. I chose the Hennessey because the bottom entry meant I could safely use it (I've got an arm problem making it difficult o get in a traditional hammock). Others prefer the Blackbird, Speer, or Clark hammocks and each has their good points. Look around here and hammockforums.net and you'll find plenty of good advice to help you choose. I bought mine having seen a single picture in a gear mag, then reading the Hennessey web site. Horses for courses, but one thing seems certain: once you hang you'll never willingly go to ground again! Good luck finding a hammock...

      Kerri