2004RE: Hammock Camping Question on a HEAVY USE hammock

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Jul 2, 2003
      > I now have my Byer Traveller hammock hanging in my room –
      > but – after only a couple of weeks in it, the strands are
      > starting to break (had one break last night – hard time
      > going back to sleep after that wondering if the blooming
      > thing was gonna crash on me in the middle of the night!!).

      Send it back to Byer and ask them to replace it. There is no reason for it
      to wear out so quickly.

      OR

      Get a true Mayan Hammock as Christina mentioned.

      OR

      Call Tom or Ed and have them custom make you exactly what you want.

      Shane
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic