      From: "ratsmouth@..." <ratsmouth@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:08:47 PM
      Subject: Re: dressing was Re: [Hammock Camping] Hey folks

      Yeah, that's pretty much what I was doing, except that I figured out
      that if I pull my pants most of the way up and then just give them one
      more tug when I stand up, I'm pretty well screened by the opening of
      the Hennessy Hammock. I can also change my shirt while standing "in
      the hole" without attracting a lot of attention. Love this hammock! I
      didn't want to get out of bed Monday morning when it was time to pack
      up. Good thing I had made Monkey Bread for breakfast the night before,
      so all I had to do was boil some water and toss the aluminum foil
      package of Monkey Bread in the ashes of last night's fire to warm it
      up. I'm pretty much sold on my hammock.

      Ratty