20000Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock for Brazil and South America

  • Rodney Diseker
    May 8, 2009
      I do not have any experience with this hammock. You can find some users of this hammock, and information on (hammockforums.net).

      I do like the camo, and ability to stealth camp.

      Best of luck, Rodney

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2009, at 11:16 AM, "proteorio" <proteorio@...> wrote:

      Hi Rod,
      I visited the Warbonnet Blackbird site. Seems a very good model. A little bit expensive with the tarp. I think a double layers hammock is better. It's easy to find a suitable insulation pad and can be used as a camping pad when sleeping on the ground if trees are not available..
      During my research for hammocks I was impressed by the Mosquito Hammock (Tom Claytor http://www.mosquitohammock.com/), the Jungle model. Look's like to have many good features: is double layer and accept a camping pad, can lay on the ground if no trees are available, has camouflage color that is very good for stealth camping, and in Brazil is better not to be seen, the price is good and he send for free worldwide. I will try to find out if there is some major drawback.
      Thanks for the wishes
      Otto