19997Re: Hammock for Brazil and South America

  • proteorio
    May 6, 2009
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "C C Wayah" <ccwayah@...> wrote:

      > Hi Otto,
      > A friend of mine went to Africa to be a missionary bush pilot.
      > His dad gave him a Hennesy and we spent time showing him how to hang it and
      > how to ties knots. It is possible to hang a Hennesy hammock form the wings
      > of a small plane.
      >
      > Ed Spears who is owner of this list and also has been around the world as a
      > geologist. Just email him if you have any questions.
      > His hammock sight is at (www.speerhammocks.com)
      >
      > Rogene
      >
      > Hi Rogene,
      Nice to meet you and thanks for the answer.
      I visited the interesting Ed Speer's site on Internet and, as you suggested, I sent him a message.
      Many people seem very happy with Hennessy others with Clark. It's difficult to judge. I hope Mr. Speer will give me some more advices to choose the right hammock.
      Otto