      From: Otto Mateus
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 12:25 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Hammock for Brazil and South America

      Hi Liz,
      Nice to meet you and thanks for the answer.
      I visited all sites you mentioned in the message. There are all very interesting and are very good places to learn new ideas and tricks. Me too I have a home workshop where I can make o modify many of the things I need.
      Looks a little tricky all this hand work especially on a brand new (and expensive) hammock .A double layer hammock sound more interesting and rational.. I can stick my Therm-a-rest Ultralight pad underneath. But at the moment neither Clark (pockets can be considered double layer?) or Hennessy offer a full double layer .I will try to visit more sites in the Internet
      I never though about sleeping diagonally. The hammock I made I was keeping very taught with two yacht pulleys. It was like sleeping on a bed. But everything was heavy and I did get cold.
      I will do others tests on a local made cotton hammock
      Thanks for the wishes I hope to find the right one very soon.
      Otto

      http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com