19977Re: [Hammock Camping] hello group!

  • ij santiago
    Apr 26 7:21 PM
      hello vballvoodoo,

      regarding the info, please check out this forum hammock forums.net there
      are several threads
      regarding this topic. i am an eagle nest user for 8 yrs. i use polyester
      straps(15 ft) and the smc rings to hang my hammock. it is quick. now
      regarding sag, well thats where a ridge line comes into play. once you
      have a set length that works for you , your hammock will always hang the
      same way no matter how far apart you hang.

      like i said, hammock forums has a wealth of information already there. it
      just takes too much typing! lol
      and i hate that!

      so welcome to the hanging crowd!!

      --