      From: Kerri Larkin <kerrilarkin@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 3:33:48 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Best Rain Fly

      Hey thanks for the pic MWB. Yes, the good 'ol rectangular tarp can be very versatile. Um, your hammock appears to be hanging very low - is that a trick of the lens or are you really that low?

      My next big challenge is finding a light, protable way of hanging in Central Australia where there are no trees. I've seen a few ideas on hammock forums, but a lot of them are quite bulky and the ski poles don't seem to get the hammock high enough for the underneath entry of the Hennessey. Has anyone here comoe up with some fantastic method?

      Regards,

      Kerri