19929Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Hanging technique

  • Javier
    Mar 30, 2009
      I think you're talking about structural ridgelines - I haven't tried them
      myself but have read plenty of talk about them and their benefits (to some
      users). I'd suggest you go to www.hammockforums.net and do a search on the
      phrase - I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information.