19926Hot Springs NC Campout Apr 24-26, 2009

    Mar 24, 2009
      Since we anticipate a record turnout (~50) for the April 24-26 SEHHA hangout in Hot Springs, we have concerns that our typical Saturday am breakfast at the Smoky Mountain diner will just overwhelm the diner. In an effort to be cognizant of the limited diner seating available and to make sure everyone gets breakfast, the decision has been made to have a group breakfast on Saturday am. Target breakfast time will be 8:30-9:00am. Your attendance is, obviously, voluntary. We would ask that if you participate, then you pitch in somehow, if not in the prep, then in the cleanup. If we all work together, it should go fairly quickly.

      There is a Google spreadsheet posted at the following link. Feel free to sign up for anything on the list, the instructions are on the spreadsheet. If you want to sign up for two line items, please sign up for each individually (i.e. 2 pounds of sausage would be filled out on two lines of the spreadsheet). Also, if anything can be prepared ahead of time (for instance cutting up fruit) that will make things easier in the morning.

      http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p60N4piqQAtZq2AyaOR6jDg

      As always, the Saturday night hotdog cookout will be sponsored by Speer Hammocks and all you have to do it showup and bring your beverage of choice! If you have any questions regarding the breakfast signup, please contact Karen directly at karen@... and she will help you. We are both looking forward to the weekend and are excited to see our friends, both old and new.

      Karen & Ed
      Owners, Speer Hammocks, Inc
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic