19923Winter pads

  • ginohav
    Mar 8, 2009
      Just a thought. Has anyone used a chase lounge cushion for a winter pad? Most of them are 74"x23"x3". It would be nothing to tie one on a winter sled. I was reading about sleeping bags with foam pads built into the bottom of them. It's a great idea for winter camping. But a bit heavy. I think the winter pad solution is to design a hammock just for winter camping. Problem is winter hammock camping is a limited market. Has anyone heard of any new promising insulating material that is light in weight?
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic