      From: Rodney Diseker <rod_knee_d@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com <hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:33 am
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Stealth Hammock Camping

      I am not over 50, but I agree with you. I prefer to be in the middle
      of nowhere.

      I get more people than I want at work.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2009, at 8:38 AM, "ginohav" <ginohav@...> wrote:

      I remember when riding in the back of a pickup truck20and going to

      outside movies was FUN!(yes I'm over 50) If your from the crowd that

      has to have the lastest fashion to get on a bike or pay resort prices

      for a campground you will not get this post. I don't know about you

      but I hate camping in a campground in a tent/hammock as I find it

      noisy. When I camp at a campground I bring my camper. I purchased my

      hammock for stealth camping. If your from the ought to be a LAW!

      crowd this post is not for you. The beauty of a hammock is that you

      can camp anywhere there are trees. Nothing beats getting back to the

      roots of camping by going into a state forest in the winter where

      there are no people (there ought to be a law crowd) around for miles

      and setting up a hammock camp. Please! do not post why it's dangerous

      to ride in the back of a pickup or why you should camp only when

      smokey is there to protect you (you don't get it). I'm looking to

      hear your adventures of roaming around the country for free and how

      you set up your hammock camp. What make hammock did you use, gear

      selection ect. My gear, snowshoes, hammock are packed and ready to

      go. State forest here I come! Nothing beats hammock camping in the

      winter with just you and mother nature. Lets hear your stealth

      adventures. PS-here's a website www.halfassexpeditions.com you got to

      read their survival skills blogs. Some of it is very fu
      nny.