19898Re: alcohol stove for hammock backpacker?

  • Michael
    Feb 19, 2009
      Just another place you might want to read is on the
      www.linvillegorge.net <http://www.linvillegorge.net> website under Gear
      we've been discussing Stoves
      <http://www.linvillegorge.net/smf/index.php?topic=416.0> there and
      I've been playing around with several designs and one purchased version
      from www.whitebox.com <http://www.whitebox.com>

      Also on the Hammock Forums <http://hammockforums.net/> there are more
      discussions of alcohol stoves

      Sorry if I've just repeated a bunch of links everyone has already known
      about ... new to this group.

      Michael