      From: Tom Frazier <wildewudu@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:36:44 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] hammock camping with kids

      One's 1.5 years old (he's sleeping under his mother on insulation and ground tarp) while the other is 4 years old. Both have been mountain camping since they were born so they're used to being outdoors in a tent but have never been in anything that even remotely resembles a hammock. I did plan on keeping the hammock low for my 4 year old to get him used to the idea of floating over the ground on a piece of cloth tied between two trees.