19886Re: [Hammock Camping] JRB Hammock HUT (was eno hammocks

  • Sandy Kramer
    Feb 18, 2009
      Pl give us your review on the Hut...Looks cool, but spendy!!

      sandy in miami

      > I bought my wife an Eno doublenest hammock and we strapped it to
      couple of tree and tried it out last weekend. It's very "stretchy"
      like it needs time to settle and adjust to your body, but will say
      that it's very comfortable. I ordered a Hammock Hut from Jacks R
      Better so I'm hoping that will help reduce, due to more complete
      coverage, any cold spots on the bottom side, but we'll see. Luckily,
      she'll primarily use it in the middle of summer when the weather is
      *hot* and nice so a breezy bottom may not be that bad; even
      desireable! Looking at the size difference between the doublenest and
      the singlenest, though, I'd go with the doublenest hands down.