19884Re: eno hammocks

  • lpon2000
    Feb 18, 2009
      A hammock hut won't insulate much but will keep rain off you. Put a
      pad in the hammock - that will insulate your body and keep you warm.

      > I bought my wife an Eno doublenest hammock and we strapped it to
      couple of tree and tried it out last weekend. It's very "stretchy"
      like it needs time to settle and adjust to your body, but will say
      that it's very comfortable. I ordered a Hammock Hut from Jacks R
      Better so I'm hoping that will help reduce, due to more complete
      coverage, any cold spots on the bottom side, but we'll see. Luckily,
      she'll primarily use it in the middle of summer when the weather is
      *hot* and nice so a breezy bottom may not be that bad; even
      desireable! Looking at the size difference between the doublenest and
      the singlenest, though, I'd go with the doublenest hands down.

      > T3

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic