      From: Tom Frazier <wildewudu@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:04:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] eno hammocks

      Nawwww, cinch buckles makes life a lot easier. ;o)

      From: Bill Fornshell <bfornshell@yahoo. com>
      To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, February 18, 2009, 12:07 AM

      Hi,

      Funny, I got the new Spring "NRS" catalog today and was just looking at both the ENO single (16 oz) and double (20 oz) Hammock they sell. The price is sure right. I had a good look at their ENO "Slap Strap" tree huggers.. They weigh in at about 5 ounces.

      Bill in Texas

      From: egiese01 <egiese01@yahoo. com>

      Subject: [Hammock Camping] eno hammocks

      To: hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 11:07 PM

      these any good?? looking to hang in the summer with one of these forget

      the tent this yr.