19872Re: [Hammock Camping] Hot Springs NC Campout Apr 24-26, 2009

    Feb 11, 2009
      Looking good Ed!!!     I'm excited!!!!!!    ...Tim

      --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
      From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Hot Springs NC Campout Apr 24-26, 2009
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 9:52 AM

      Everyone is invited to the 25th Southeast Hammock Hanges Association
      campout at Hot Springs, NC! Karen & I look forward to meeting old
      friends & makeing new ones. You can learn more about this campout
      at: http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/Articles/HotSpringsApr09.htm

      Below is the list of those planning to attend--as you can see we
      should have a good crowd. Let me know if I should add your name--
      signing up isn't necessary, but it gives us an idea of how many to
      plan for. In addition to the saturday nite Hot Dog Roast sponsored
      by Speer Hammocks, there will also be a communical breakfast on Sat
      am where those who want can make & share the meal together--we'll do
      a sign-up list later for who will bring food.

      We've reserved our usual group campsite # 413, plus an adjacent
      site. There should be enough trees for everyone, but bring hammock
      stands if you have them.

      See ya in Hot Springs...Ed

      Co-Owner, Speer Hammocks
      Moderator, Hammock Camping List