19868Re:Keeping feet out of bottom-entry slit/wasRe: Tall guy looking to

  • Paul
    Feb 8, 2009
      Zippers on misquito netting: due to the fact that one side of the netting is almost always under tension it is very easy to zip and unzip the netting. In fact, I have never ever been able to "catch" the zipper. Now my high end down sleeping bag zipper, I rarely am able to zip or unzip it without getting it to catch.

      Just some feedback for you to think about.